DLL-files Fixer를 다운하시고 쉽게 당신의 registry 오류 수정하세오.
데모 버전은 1개의 DLL 파일 오류와 15개의 레지스트리 오류를 수정합니다. 나중에 $29.95의 가격으로 무제한 오류 수정과 DLL 파일을 다운로드할 수 있는 전체 버전으로 업그레이드할 수 있습니다.
DLL 파일 인증에 필요한 수정
지금 당신의 사본을 받으세요!
이 파일을 다운로드를 할 수 없습니다. 특정 .dll 오류 수정 방법 상에서만 정보를 제공해 드리고 있습니다.
This file has earlier been reported as spyware, but new reports show that newer versions of the file is clean. We still don't have the file though, and only provide removal instructions.
If you would like to get rid of the problem you can follow the instructions below. The instructions below, comes from the WildTangent Customer help. Follow those instructions, and your problem will be solved.
To remove the Web Driver, and associated software, please do the following:
1. Open Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs
2. Select the WildTangent Web Driver
3. Click Remove
4. Select the WildTangent Updater
5. Click Remove
6. Select the WildTangent GameChannel
7. Click Remove
9. After uninstallation, open your Windows directory, and delete the wt folder
10. Delete the c:\program Files\WildTangent directory
If you manually deleted the folders prior to uninstalling the software, you will need to reinstall the Web Driver with Gamechannel, then follow the instructions above. You can find the Web Driver with Gamechannel installer at:
Please Note: If the Wildtangent Control Panel icon still appears in the Windows Control Panel, you may need to search your computer's hard drive for any occurrence of the files "wtcpl.dll" and "wtcpl.cpl" and remove it. This occasionally occurs when an older version of the Web driver was partially removed.
To remove a game, please follow the instructions below
1. Open the Windows Control Panel, and select the "Add/remove programs" icon. (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel)
2. Locate the game you wish to remove in the list, and select it.
3. Click Remove (or Change/Remove)
Just a comment...Thank you SO MUCH! I was going crazy trying to get these drivers to rip some cd's. Please know you are doing a good thing, for FREE..for a lot of people!