Contribute to DLL-files Wiki »
The msvbvm50.dll file works as a virtual machine for running applications that is written in the "Visual Basic programming language". This file comes bundled with a library files that also supports the process of running such applications. The msvbvm50.dll file is a self-extracting and self-installing file that downloads and installs when the user is using "Visual Basic" applications online. Msvbvm50.dll gives the programming engineers a big confidence boost in the "Visual Basic" programming language as a language that is stabile and efficient to use.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with msvbvm50.dll:
• "Msvbvm50.dll Not Found."
• "This application failed to start because msvbvm50.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot find [PATH]\msvbvm50.dll."
• "The file msvbvm50.dll is missing."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvbvm50.dll. Pleas install [APPLICATION] again."
Errors related to the msvbvm50.dll file are commonly appearing while running or installing certain applications. Errors can even occur while starting-up, shutting-down or installing a windows operating system. Errors occur because some kind of unexpected problem with the msvbvm50.dll file is causing malfunction. This kind of errors are typically caused when the msvbvm50.dll file is missing, corrupted or deleted by accident.
Errors related to the msvbvm50.dll file can possibly occur in all of the different versions of "Microsoft Windows" operating systems. The universal solution is to download and re-install a new copy of the msvbvm50.dll file.