프리미엄 버전 DLL-Files Fixer는 당장 직면하고 있는 lame_enc.dll 오류와, 향후에 언제라도 발생할 가능성이 있는 레지스트리 오류와 관련된 모든 DLL 오류를 해결할 수 있는, 사용자에게 마음의 평화를 선사하는 궁극적인 솔루션입니다!
* 최소 12개월의 라이센스 가격. 라이센스 연장 가능합니다.
Fix-1-Free DLL-Files Fixer 소프트웨어를 다운로드하고 lame_enc.dll을 설치하여 DLL 오류를 해결하세요
파일을 확보하여 직접 설치해 보세요 - 무료입니다! DLL 파일은 ZIP 파일 형태로 제공됩니다. DLL 파일을 추출하기 위해서는 압축 해제 프로그램이 필요합니다.
Lame_enc.dll is an MP3 encoder module, and it’s considered to be the best encoder at mid-high bitrates. The Lame_enc.dll module is also a standard for audio compression. This module converts a music file into any new multimedia format and with very little loss in sound quality. There are several popular open source applications that uses or supports the lame_enc.dll module, among them VideoLAN and Audacity.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with lame_enc.dll:
• "Audacity does not export MP3 files directly, but instead uses the freely available LAME library to handle MP3 file encoding. You must obtain lame_enc.dll separately, by downloading the LAME MP3 encoder, and then locate this file for Audacity. You only need to do this once. Would you like to locate lame_enc.dll now?"
• "The LAME_ENC.DLL File Was Not Found."
• "Error loading lame_enc.dll."
Lame_enc.dll errors are caused when LAME MP3 encoder is missing components or having other issues with the program that you are running with lame_enc.dll. Errors with lame_enc.dll can occur in most of "Microsoft Windows" operating systems.
If you are experiencing problems with lame_enc.dll one solution is to download the file and then reinstall it in its proper folder. This might help fix your problems.
How to use lame_enc.dll with Audacity 1.3:
- Open Audacity
- Go to Edit > Preferences...
- Click Libraries
- Click Locate... next to MP3 Library
- Click Browse... and browse to the folder that contains lame_enc.dll
- Mark the lame_enc.dll file and click Open
At first, I didn't knew that there are websites that provide these missing .dll files. I thought to give it a try to search in the Internet, and then I saw this link to this site.
And what I saw was the download link to the .dll file that I needed to run my software. I feel grateful for this site, thanks a million.