프리미엄 버전 DLL-Files Fixer는 당장 직면하고 있는 d3dx9_30.dll 오류와, 향후에 언제라도 발생할 가능성이 있는 레지스트리 오류와 관련된 모든 DLL 오류를 해결할 수 있는, 사용자에게 마음의 평화를 선사하는 궁극적인 솔루션입니다!
* 최소 12개월의 라이센스 가격. 라이센스 연장 가능합니다.
Fix-1-Free DLL-Files Fixer 소프트웨어를 다운로드하고 d3dx9_30.dll을 설치하여 DLL 오류를 해결하세요
파일을 확보하여 직접 설치해 보세요 - 무료입니다! DLL 파일은 ZIP 파일 형태로 제공됩니다. DLL 파일을 추출하기 위해서는 압축 해제 프로그램이 필요합니다.
D3dx9_30.dll related errors are common while trying to run applications that require “Microsoft DirectX” to be displayed properly. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent applications that require “Microsoft DirectX”. Other applications that utilize “Microsoft DirectX” are advanced graphic applications such as AutoCAD and other wise.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with D3dx9_30.dll:
• "The file d3dx9_30.dll is missing".
• "File d3dx9_30.dll not found."
• "D3DX9_30.DLL Not Found."
• "The dynamic link library d3dx9_30.dll could not be found in the specified path [PATH]."
• "D3DX9_30.DLL is missing. Replace D3DX9_30.DLL and try again."
• "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll could not be found!"
• "Missing component d3dx9_30.dll."
• "D3dx9_30.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this problem."
D3dx9_30.dll errors are associated with problems with “Microsoft DirectX” due to the fact that D3dx9_30.dll is one of many files that are required to function and to be in its right place, in order for “Microsoft DirectX” to work properly.
By downloading and reinstall the D3dx9_30.dll-file you can solve your problems that are caused by the malfunctioning file. Most of Microsoft “Windows” operating systems could be affected by an error caused by D3dx9_30.dll and the universal solution is to download a new D3dx9_30.dll-file.
If it for some reason doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall DirectX 9. You can find that on Microsofts own website here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
After installing and using the fixer program, it seems to have cleared up my problem.